SNITCHIN'

Your scoop on what poppn in hip hop

Lloyd Banks speaks about not wanting to rapping at 40

Recently G-Unit rapper Lloyd Banks spoke about not wanting to be rapping at 40 like Diddy and Jay-z, saying:
“I'm a fan of music. I keep a lot of my scraps, you know what I'm saying? I'll save them for my kids or my grandkids. I'm just in love with the process of making music. I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. But, then again, I don't see myself doing it in my 40's. Well, I won't say that I'll ever stop recording music. But, I don't think I'm going to have to want for certain things. Right now, this is my girlfriend. Hip-Hop is my girlfriend, hip-hop is my kid. Hip-Hop fills the void of the things that I don't have. I pay it 101% attention. I don't think I could be as good a father, or as good a husband or anything like that -- the way I am as an artist -- until I'm not an artist anymore.”

RZA talks about Redman’s Wu Tang membership status

Earlier this week Redman make a statement saying that he was a member of Wu Tang Clan, but wasn’t official till about 5 years ago, when he became the 11th Wu Tang member.
Wu Tang founding member RZA, recently commented on Redman’s statement saying
“Redman has always been with us. You know how many times we had Redman spitting in the studio or sitting in the car smoking? [laughs] Or how about how many times he's been popping up onstage with us because he always wanted to pop up and show love? If you look at his old videos, when Wu wasn't on TV, he was on TV rocking Wu Wear back in the days like that. In Wu-Tang, we call each other brothers because we grew up so many years together. But Redman is definitely like a first cousin.”

Wiz Khalifa arrested on marijuana charges

Rapper Wiz Khalifa was arrested along with 10 of his friends on marijuana charges in North Carolina.
Wiz was arrested after a performance at East Carolina University, where it’s said that police smelt the odour of marijuana around the backstage area. Each of those arrested where charged with 3 drug counts, including maintaining a place to sell marijuana.
Khalifa posted $300 000 bail the following day and even tweeted about it, tweeting “jail sux”.


Is Tinie Tempah going to be the next Roc Nation artist?!!!!!

Recently Jay z has revealed that he is interest in sign British rapper Tinie Tempah, going on to say “If he wants to be successful, he should come to [Roc Nation]. I’ve been hearing about him”. Jigga also revealed that they are currently in discussions with Tempah.

No comments:

Post a Comment