Muthaland scoop

Meet South Africa's most underrated hip hop group
Spazashop Boyz

I remember the first time I heard of these kats, their name alone caught my attention, they were the featured performance on South Africa’s youth hip hop show Shiz Niz. I remember one of the members wearing a zulu vest with skinnies while the other wore a blazer with the sickest stunners I had ever seen. But enough about their name and swagg, lets talk about their sound.
Their mix of electro and hip hop with that international steeze makes them something to take notice of, these kats are so on point that they got me hip hop sprung. Right after their performance I made sure I hit em up on facebook to check out what the deal is with Spazashop Boyz. I found out that they have their own website on Reverbnation where they continuously post up music to listen to and download.


My advice would be for you to get familiar with Spazashop Boyz by hiting them up on their facebook group Spazashop Boyz or checking them out at www.reverbnation.com/spazashopboyz

-Hip Hop



No comments:

Post a Comment