PROFASHIONAL:

The scoop on whats poppin in hip hop fashion
 Fashion icon of the month
 
Diggy

If I had to define new skool swag in one word it would be Diggy. The Airborne rapper has done justice by his mixtape title and remains fly. Whether its fashion week, a magazine photo shoot or just pics of him with friends, you guaranteed to see this kat on point, from head to toe. Just look at his pics and you’ll see why his this month FASHION ICON.
 
Clothing label of the month

Strussbob Apparel

Strussbob is a clothing line all about merging South African urban lifestyle with fashion. The labels logo is the African continent with a strussbob sign which is the crossed fingers. Strussbob has been spotted being worn by hip hop kats like Bow Wow and Khuli Chana, to mention a few. My favourite item in their clothing line is their caps which come in the freshest colours.
So do yourself a favour and get familiar with Strussbob Apparel!!!

Must have of the month
Blackberry

Now I’ll admit I was never a fan of Blackberry phones, they just didn’t appeal to me. But then I got familiar with the phone and the features it has and I was blown away. This is the ideal hip hop phone; it posses its own swag, culture and street cred. With Young Money rapper Drake admitting that all his raps are written on a Blackberry, never on paper.
So make sure you cop a Blackberry and hit me up on BBM at 245E8C54. Yesssur!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment