A note by COLLEGE BOY


#... while Lit' #
I'm like....
..._oh yeeeah shawday' still smokin' , bout to hot box N0 windowz open... _yeeeah _ homeb0y be chokin' , I'm a pro' wid it boy s0 these girlz Im coachin' //
The clouds seem closer everytime I look up,da skyz the limit so we smoke with our feet up.. Up..up..»»».
... I'm the next big thang they all sayin, earS be so [yellow] like the ear ringZ gone [super Sayian]... And I'm jus sayin',I dnt listen to what the critics say... Haterz 4ever spy so i do me either way..
#_ is that ur b0o? I jus call her Mrs Kat Stacks , catch me in dreamViLL microphone in my backpack... green stacked .. Whose that? Let em in & roll 1 up... Mama almost home s0' I gasta sober up.. 0_o
#4realz#
...Now im into her friend, like "do you believe in love at 1st sight or should I walked passed again" ??? _psssht _ Early mornin yeah nigga I'm half [baked], catch me in the stu' [chasin] dreamz funny way to lose weight..
#College b0y in it'#



1 comment:

  1. yoh...SoSo killd it miss B!!!wont really go much in2 bt his flow is tighta that a dick in pussy *minaj*

    ReplyDelete