Thoughts on hip hop...

Thoughts on hip hop...
 












Hip hop is more than jus a pair of fresh sneaks or baggy jeans. Nowadays you got hip hoppers wanting to be world leaders, the richest men on the planet or just the people who inform others about what’s happening. Hip Hop is the most influential culture around the world, from its music to its fashion, especially this past decade. Hip hop used to just be a couple of "niggahz" (excuse my niggahz) who would "hold down" the parks or blocks by having sessions. From windmills to punch lines, kick flips to rhymes, bboying, cyphers, DJ’s scratching turntables, beat boxers making beats from their mouths, all falling under the most important element in hip hop its music. 

 
 
Hip hop was all invention. I'm not saying you got to be a genius, I'm just saying whatever you in it for just know that it is not just a game. Some people wake up for this, they live for this and give it their all. So understand that hard work was put into what we call Hip Hop. Hip hop distributes information worldwide. When I say Hip Hop I'm talking about all the individuals all around the world who give you the latest scoop on what’s hot and what’s not, the big magazines like the Source and Hype mag that give us the 411 on what’s happening in the hip hop world. 
A lot of hip hop heads refer to their way of thinking as “A hip hop mind state” simply because their thoughts tend to revolve around its nature. For example the hip hop group “Naughty by Nature” justified that their attitudes were that way since birth and that they've never been altered and I'm sure you've heard of the saying “everything is hip hop”. Now when you hear something like that what do you think?
I think about the spirit of hip hop which is felt by people all over no matter race or environment. Hip hop has the spirit of fighting on for what you believe whether it’s good or bad, its becomes our DNA. You are no longer just a earthly being, YOU ARE HIP HOP!!!!
*Deuces*
-Lesego "L.Munni" Lekganyane

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is the best website about "HIP HOP". It explains everything I feel about Hip Hop and what I truly think about Hip Hop. Thanks for this website. It's helped me a lot with what I was looking for. It is also best website for my report on "HIP HOP".

    ReplyDelete