Letter from the editor

They say a picture can say a thousand words, so it only felt right for me to have this picture of what seems like J.Cole in prayer as the inspiration for my 2011. On new years day I sent out messages to all my friends dubbing 2011 as _The Come Up_ the year for all our dreams to materialise.

I began the first minutes of the year with a feeling of excitement like “hell yeah, 2011 is mine” and my year wouldnt be complete without hip hop and together we have a lot in store for ya. So keep your eyes locked on HI MY NAME IS HIP HOP and watch the online magazine take on new frontiers that you’ve never expected.
I said it once and ima say it again 2011 is the year of _The Come Up_. So without further a due welcome to HI MY NAME IS HIP HOP the _January_ issue.
#Leboo CosMo


No comments:

Post a Comment