Editor


>>Letter from the editor<<
Reflecting on nearly a year of Hi My Name is Hip hop and how much it has grown, fills me up with a level of accomplishment but also a greater level of excitement for what lies ahead. Hi My Name is Hip Hop is most def aiming for the top spot. J.Cole hit the nail on the head when he said...
“Tell dem niggaz at the top we want yo spot we are fo real, and yet we heard you got it locked but like dem socks we on your heels”
That is exactly what we saying to all the cats at the top, we are on our way!!!! But enough about that, this month’s issue marks the beginning of badass issues. From the hottest hip hop news, album and mixtapes updates and fresh downloads when they drop. Don’t just take me by my words check it out yourself.
welcome to HI MY NAME IS HIP HOP the _August_ issue
#Leboo Cosmo (follow on twitter @LebooCosmo)

1 comment:

  1. i like this, keep it up and always stay updated 2 keep you ahead of the rest

    ReplyDelete