Letter from the editor


One of my favourite things about hip hop is how a song can relate to your life. Lately “Closer” by Drake has been buzzing in my head, the funny thing is it’s not precisely the lyrics of the track that hit me, but what he says before he starts rapping.

Saying:
“I remember me and... me and Dee used to talk about this kinda stuff all the time, what it’s gone be like when you get closer to your dreams. I didn’t know much then, but probably tell ya a lil something now...”

It’s was about 4 months ago that I got closer to my dreams and had what Oprah would call an “Ah ha moment”. The idea to create HI MY NAME IS HIP HOP. Initially HI MY NAME IS HIP HOP was just another hip hop blog till it grew into an online hip hop magazine, now it gives me pleasure to announce that HI MY NAME IS HIP HOP is on it’s way to becoming a print magazine. Right now we at the genesis of our new journey, reaching for the stars and like Kanye we’re getting out our dreams. So have us in your prayers and oh oh...
welcome to HI MY NAME IS HIP HOP the _December_ issue
#Leboo Cosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment